There are a few minimum requirements to access the Ferrari Market Letter correctly. Failure to follow these items will ensure an inability to login to the FML or even access pages once you've logged on.
1. You must be running at least, Netscape Navigator version 4.5 or greater or Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.0 or greater.
2. You may be entering an incorrect Username or Password. If you feel you have an incorrect password, please click here and your password will be emailed to you. If you've forgotten your username, please contact email@example.com for instructions or click here to have your username and password emailed to you.
- 3. Your browser must be set to accept cookies. Please check these settings in the following way:
a) Netscape - Edit / Preferences / Advanced - Make sure that "Accept all cookies" is selected. Also, under Edit / Preferences / Advanced / Cache, click on the "Clear Memory Cache" & "Clear Disk Cache" buttons to ensure that it is not trying to load old pages.
b)Microsoft Internet Explorer - Tools / Internet Options - Click on the Security tab and set your browser to "Medium". Also, you can click on Tools / Internet Options / General and under Temporary Internet files, press the "Delete Files" button and under History, press the "Clear History" button to delete any old pages.
4. You must be running Macromedia's Flash Player 5 to view the classified ads. If you are able to view everything, but the classified ads, you DO NOT have Flash 5 installed. Please follow this link to download Flash 5. You may have to restart your browser once it is installed. The download is 311k and will take approximetely. 1-2 minutes on a 56k line.
5. If you are running Norton Personal Firewall 2002, you must DISABLE Ad Blocking in order to view the Ferrari Market Letter Classified Ads. Ad Blocking is ENABLED as a default setting upon install.
6. If you are not seeing the latest issue:
7. Try logging out if you are already logged in by selecting the link in the top left that says if this is not you click here".
Or you may be able to select "next issue" link just above this in the black bar along the top of the site to forward you to the next issue.
If you still are having problems accessing the Ferrari Market Letter, please email us and we will assist you. Please let us know your computer operating system, browser type and version in the email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Click here to view our advertising deadlines and publication dates.